Throughout the year our church members gather for a variety of fellowship moments to celebrate our church family and to build relationships. Current fellowships include:
- Mingle and Munch Adult Fellowship Dinners- An adult only no-host fellowship group that meets for dinner at Darcy's Restaurant on the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:00pm.
- Women's Bible Study- Meets the second Thursday of the month at 11:00am and 7:00pm for study and fellowship.
- Quilting- All ages; they meet the third Thursday of the month from 10:00am to 2:00pm at OPC. They sew and tie quilts for charitable organizations.
- Drop-In Choir- An opportunity to join a choir, without the full-time commitment. Meets Sunday mornings at 9:00am for rehearsal before worship. September-June.
- Adult Education Classes- A group of adults that meets Sunday mornings at 9:00am for bible study. September-May
- Building & Grounds Committee- Oversees all activities associated with the operation, maintenance, safety and security of the building, grounds, furnishings and equipment owned by the church. This group meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm.